- Our jade stone set comes in two sizes – perfect for targeting both small and larger areas of the face and body.
- Powerful duo helps tone fine lines and wrinkles, improve lymphatic drainage, and boost skin elasticity.
- Perfect tool for reducing puffiness, smoothing out rough spots, and improving overall skin texture.
- Gentle yet effective massage action reduces puffiness and dark circles around the eyes.
- These powerful tools can help even out skin tone and promote a healthy, radiant glow.
- For best results, use it for just 10 minutes each day.
- Set includes everything you need for a complete skincare routine – a jade or rose quartz roller, a gua sha tool, and detailed instructions for use.
If you’re looking for a way to achieve a sculpted facelift, defined jawline, and enviable cheekbones, look no further than the jade facial roller massager. This real jade facial roller has been used for thousands of years in China, thanks to its cooling properties and revitalizing effects on the body’s essential energies and fluids.
Using the jade stone rollers is a great way to improve circulation by stimulating the meridian points. And when used alongside our Gua Sha Facial & Neck Lifting Tool, the benefits only multiply. The Gua Sha tool works by creating a gentle scraping action along the surface of the skin, stimulating the layers of skin and moving stagnant lymph that can cause puffiness. The massaging action also relaxes tense muscles, helping to reduce wrinkles and fine lines.
But that’s not all – our jade face roller and gua sha tool are also natural and unique. Made with natural stones, each tool is one-of-a-kind in pattern and color.
Here are just a few of the benefits you can expect from using our jade roller and gua sha set:
Jade Roller Benefits:
- Improves blood circulation and skin tone
- Enhances skin elasticity
- Promotes lymphatic drainage
- Reduces puffiness and wrinkles
- Reduces dark under-eye circles
- Eliminates toxins
- Tightens and reduces pore size
Gua Sha Tool Benefits:
- Firms up sagging facial muscles
- Eases facial tension
- Smoothens facial skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves dark circles and bags under the eyes caused by advancing age
- Lightens age spots and other skin discolorations
- Boosts complexion to become rosier and more radiant
- Helps clear up acne, rosacea, and other facial skin conditions
- Helps with inflammation
- Moves stagnant chin
- Gets really into facial acupressure points
Using our jade roller and gua sha tool is easy, too. Simply place the large end of the jade roller on your chin and apply medium pressure as you roll it toward your ear. Repeat in the same spot five to six times before moving to the opposite side. Use it in the morning or at night after your cleansing routine, and feel free to place the jade roller in the refrigerator or freezer to increase toning effects.
To use the gua sha tool, moisturize your face with your favorite hydrating serum, lotion, or face oil. Always place the tool flat across the skin and drag it towards, not away from, your face. You can use the notched side on the back of your neck, chin, collarbones, or shoulders.